As a way of thanking the 15,000 students on our courses at Udemy. Cim-Team organizes the E3.fundamentals course. See all the details in this article:
1. Division and Content
The new reformulation of the E3.fundamentals course has the following division and some of the contents covered are:
- Start of a new project;
- Insertion of sheets and automated renumbering;
- Insertion of standard devices, terminals, wires, symbols, text template, automatic cross-references and signal names.
- Link between sheet cross-references and manual reference insertion;
- Creation of device assemblies in the design and assignment inheritance;
- Device secondary symbols;
Continues after ad
Try NOW the industry-leading E-CAE E3.series tool in the world with technical training courses!
Click on the banner below:
- Creation of Dynamic Panels for the Panel;
- Dynamic Mounting Panel Box;
- Creation of the assembly sheet;
- Dynamic Channel, Slopes and Holes;
- Dynamic Rails, Rail Type, Slopes and Holes;
- Standard Component for Gutter and Rail.
- Insertion of connector devices, blocks and hierarchical blocks;
- Assign names in blocks;
- Reposition texts;
- Split and merge multi-row and single-line connector views;
- Graphical documentation of connector master view;
- Use of hierarchical block connection ports;
- Creating sheets for hierarchical blocks;
- Block name;
- Insertion of connectors into blocks;
- Device designations for block connectors;
- Start of electrical connections between the counter pieces of connectors;
- Connection methods;
- Definition of line colors and thicknesses.
Take the E3.fundamentals Course TODAY using the button below: